The point: we are terrible at online dating! We've dipped our toe in almost every dating site, like Goldilocks testing porridge. So far, none have been a good fit. It's ranged from being mildly unpleasant to being downright terrifying (Jdate, we're looking at you.)
We find the whole online dating experience extremely anxiety-inducing. We hate:
- Coming up with witty little answers about our interests.
- Uploading photos for strangers to judge.
- Being inadvertently matched up with guys we've already dated.
- When guys contact us incessantly and blow up our inbox demanding to know why we haven't written back.
- The stats letting us know who's looked at our profile and it's all hillbilles and divorced dads that live 50 miles away. It's creepy!