- Meeting you last weekend.
- Dirty dancing with you on stage behind a speaker (yikes!)
- Exchanging numbers and promising that we'd hang out soon
- You had dark hair
- You were wearing a t-shirt
- You definitely were wearing shoes
- Oh, and you had eyebrows
I was pretty surprised that you called in the first place. For some reason, I agreed to meet you here before it dawned on me that the only thing I know about you is that you are a male under 40. I have a feeling that you were cute, but I really can't explain why that feeling is there. For what it's worth, your voice sounded hot on the phone.
As every guy files into the restaurant, I squint my eyes wondering if that's the one. What should I do? Go up and ask, "Are you my date because I don't remember any physical characters that he possesses?"
Wait, is that you? No, I think you were shorter. Honestly, I have no freakin' clue what you look like. *sips drink and looks around the restaurant*