1. SK: What's your idea of a perfect Philly date?Hot dogs? Whiskey? Hijinks at Wegman's? I swear to god, Daniel deserves his own talk show. Oprah needs to act on this, STAT. I feel like if we partied together, shit would get crazy. I'd probably wake up in a bathtub in Tijuana with one eyebrow shaved off, a shitty tattoo I don't remember getting, and a small, yappy dog I don't remember adopting. You can find Daniel all over town. Check his blog for updates about where he'll be.
Daniel: Go see some bands at JR's, swing by the Barbary and get some dance action to top off the night (hopefully it's Turnaround v. Immediate). Then, we'd head to Psydde Delicious' hot tub with a handle of whiskey and a 12-pack of hot dogs.
2. SK: What do most guys do wrong when they're out with a girl?
Daniel: Stay sober (don't get too messy, though!) or pretend you care about her cat(s) and the latest Passion Pit mp3.
3. SK: What's the worst thing a girl can do on a date?
Daniel: Complain. No guy wants to sit and listen to you moan about your dumb job all Friday night. You only live once; just have fun for Christ's sake!
4. SK: Tell us a secret!
Daniel: I went poo poo on a melon at a Wegman's in Wilkes-Barre. (For some reason there was a small melon in toilet. How it got there...who knows?)
5. SK: Where's the most romantic place in Philly?
Daniel: I can't name any romantic places but I sure can name a lot of sexual places!
6. SK: What do you like most about Philly girls?
Daniel: They don't wear bras 6 months out of the year.
7. SK: What would you put on a mix tape for a girl that you liked?
- Wayne County &; The Electric Chairs - (If You Don't Want To Fuck Me) Fuck Off
- Steel Panther - I Want Your Tits
- The Biters - Melody For Lovers
- Fear - Beef Bologna
- Scorpions - Rock You Like a Hurricane
- GG Allin & The Jabbers - Gimme Some Head
- Rolling Stones - Some Girls
March 2, 2011
Daniel Kishbaugh is probably one of my favorite people in Philly. Aside from deejaying the radical punk rock party Rocks Off! at Barbarella every Sunday night, he books shows, blogs and is in a band called The Midnight Beat. I'm really happy that I'm able to profile him because his answers to these questions pretty much made my day, if not my year. I LOVE THIS GUY!