- I have a book signing tomorrow, Dec. 12th from 11:30am - 2:00pm at the Barnes & Noble in Rittenhouse Square. In addition to signing my book, "Clearly, I Didn't Think This Through," I will also be giving hugs if requested. That's a picture of me smiling at the display of my book currently in the window. My legs look especially Jack Skellington-esque in the shot while my top-half looks like raw brownie batter in a sheet pan. Hey, you can't win 'em all!
|Me, smiling like a goddamn goofball at my book |
in the Barnes & Noble Window
- Geekadelphia did a lovely preview of the event.
- That Bookseller Girl and Three Library Cards gave me two of my favorite reviews so far. Thanks, ladies!
- Salon published an excerpt of my book if you wanna see what the fuss is about.
- I wrote a piece for Huffington Post Women in defense of lying at holiday parties. It's a fun read. I even made a "Diners, Drive-in, and Dives" joke so that's awesome.
- I also wrote a piece in this month's issue of Cosmopolitian magazine, the one with Carly Rae Jepsen on the cover. It's not available online so you're gonna have to hit the streets and flip through it to see that bad boy.
- There's a full-page Q&A with me in this month's issue of Philadelphia Magazine. You can read the interview here, but you're gonna have to pick up the issue to see me in a bright blue dress and heels. (They're only two inches BUT STILL! I never wear heels so I'm semi-proud of myself for not topping over altogether.)
- Over on Beauty Blogging Junkie, I gave them my 5 rules for life. Rule #1: Like Cinderella's carriage, my phone turns into a pumpkin at midnight. It just gets better from there.
- I've also been featured Forbes, Biographile, The Metro, The Daily News, The Temple School of Communication website, and The Temple News. Whew!
- If you're read my book and liked it, please leave a review on Goodreads and/or Amazon. I don't know what I can do to thank you for taking the time to do it, but I'm open to suggestions!
- If your book club reads my book, send me a pic of you guys all holding up my book and I'll post it up on here.
- You can always follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook for updates and/or laughs. I post on those sites regularly so it's a good place to find me.
- I feel incredibly lucky and grateful that I have this opportunity to even put a book out. I've had a blast meeting you guys and hearing your thoughts on the book. The response has been overwhelmingly positive and I really couldn't be happier. C'mere. *group hug*