- On our first date, you will take me out for a nice dinner.
- On our second date, I'll make you dinner.
- On our third date, I'll help you pick out a cat.
- On our fourth date, I'll go with you to Target and we'll buy a chaise lounge for your living room.
- On our fifth date, we'll go to a pool party at your brother's house where I'll meet your family.
- On our sixth date, we'll get married.
I'm glad you have this all worked out considering that you don't know my last name or how tall I am because I haven't moved from the barstool since you introduced yourself. Although it's flattering that you'd like to be legally bound to me in holy matrimony, your zealousness rocketed from "enchanting" to "alarming" in record time. Uh, no thanks.
Oh, and I'm totally not helping you pick out a cat.