- Walking down South Street and seeing a teenager wearing your band's t-shirt
- Your non-fiction book about baseball was published by an independent press
- An art gallery is going to feature your paintings
- Pitchfork gave your band a review higher than 6.9
- Your film was screened at a local film festival and previewed with an embedded YouTube clip on Philebrity
So, guys who are pretty much a big deal in your subgenre, we tip our hats to you. No, my mom has never heard of your band and no, my grandma won't be impressed with your killer psychedelic '60s DJ night at the Lost Bar, but we think it's pretty cool that you are king of your tiny scene.