|A bowl cut AND a carnation? SOLD!|
- A huge thanks to Monica Weymouth at the Metro for doing a little spotlight piece on me and my mean deejay skillz. I never set out to be a dj, so it's been a happy surprise that I've enjoyed it so much. And, it turns out that it's a great way to meet guys. Fuck Barnes & Noble on a Friday night; get up on stage, play some Jackson 5, and watch the men line up to buy you a drink. It rules.
- Speaking of deejaying, Lauren G and I will be fucking shit up at Dos Segundos' brunch on Saturday, May 8th from noon - 4pm. Stop by, jam on some margs, and say hi to us. I'm excited because this is our first all-ages event so all you youngins can come. Don't ever say that we didn't do anything for you.
- We are still accepting applications for our Mister America Pageant on Thursday, May 27th at Johnny Brenda's. Get 'em to us by May 13th. We'll announce the competitors soon thereafter. This is gonna be fuuuuuuun.
- If you aren't already, follow me on Twitter.
- And "like" our Facebook page, whatever that means.
- And, sign up for our SK newsletter.