One of these names might sound familiar because we recently flipped our shades at Brain. When I asked him about the songs he choose for this, he said, "Since this is a blog read by largely by women and people who don't read blogs about dating, we went with a mix that reflected ladies and lady performers. There were so many directions to take this, but ultimately we made one that pays homage to where our night began: '80s ladies' r&b. We love hip hop (as you know) but I hope you love this too.
It's a nice mix for people:
- to rollerblade in the park to
- to drive a Geo Trakker full of friends at the beach to
- to have a backyard bbq party to
- to shmitten their kitten to"
Dude, I'm definitely going to being shmittening to this bad boy ALL OVER TOWN. And, be sure to attend Brain's fundraiser for Pizza Brain to get a new oven on Saturday, June 25th at Johnny Brenda's. Besides being a guaranteed fun time, it'll help give Philly a place to have pizza parties in the future.
Download the mix HERE or by clicking on melting Bart's head.
1. NYC Peech Boys - Life Is Something SpecialWant more mixes? Sign up for the Shmitten Kitten Mix of the Month Club and make it happen, Cap'n.
2. Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't Nobody
3. Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
4. Javelin - Lindsay Brohan
5. Gwen Gutherie - Padlock
6. Wish & Fonda Rae - Touch Me
7. Dana Rayne - Object of My Desire
8. Evelyn 'Champagne' King - Love Come Down
9. Eddie Murphy - Boogie in Your Butt
10. Klymaxx - Divas Need Love Too