Today, we aren’t concerned with the great reasons. We’re thinking about the stupid ones. The challenge is to describe the dumbest reason you have ever broken it off with someone in six words. I’ll get the ball rolling:
- Feet smelled like old tater tots.
- Awkwardly stared straight up while kissing.
- Always ordered pizza or chicken fingers.
- Perfume smelled like freshly cut grass.
- Preferred "Voyager" to "The Next Generation."
- Voice sounded like a teenage boy.
[Previously: Worst Dates in Six Words Part 1, Part II, and Part III]